Sunday, June 22, 2014

ATHS Nutmeg Truck Show 2014

At the Brooklyn Fairgrounds -- I usually remember about it when I'm mowing the lawn and see all the trucks headed down Route 6 after leaving :( It's a show I first went to with my Dad, I think I was 15 or so when they had their first one?











'54 International hauling a...'54 International.

An Autocar between two Macks. Not a bad threesome.

Framingham's 1970 Maxim...darn thing looks like it is in the shape to roll out of the station and hit a hydrant today.


Mack with a cab which lifts up to access the motor, one of the biggest attention grabbers there for the truck nuts.

Want!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful show and lovely trucks! I hope you had fun indulging in the collection. The nostalgia of seeing those trucks must have brought you a lot of beautiful recollection of memories with your dad. Anyway, it seems like you devotedly enjoyed that Sunday. I hope you can enjoy more shows like that in the near future. :)

Darryl Housand @ Haaker