Saturday, March 27, 2010

Top 5 TV...

Shows I couldn't live without in 2010...even if they're in hiatus...

#1: Mad Men
#2: Chuck -- although they better bring things together soon to save this season
#3: Caprica -- this show has thoroughly surprised me since I didn't think I'd like it. It is better then Galactica which it is the prequel too.
#4: Glee
#5: Life Unexpected -- if Glee made you consider revoking my man card, this removes all doubt.

Honorable mention:
Bones, House, Community (growing on me like an unwanted fungus), 30 Rock, and Modern Family (if for no other reason than SofĂ­a Vergara's Colombian accent could probably get me to do *any* thing.)

1 comment:

Rebecca Foster said...

I think Community is now in my #1 spot. The rest vary by week. But I can't watch Community enough. SO FUNNY